- Rest your feet. …
- To reduce inflammation and relieve pain, put ice on your heel. …
- Wear shoes with good shock absorption and the right arch support for your foot. …
- Try heel cups or shoe inserts (orthotics ) to help cushion your heel. …
- Put on your shoes as soon as you get out of bed.
Night splints. Most of us sleep with our feet pointed down, which shortens the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Night splints, which you wear while you sleep, keep your feet at a 90-degree angle. So instead of shortening your plantar fascia, you get a good, constant stretch while you sleep. They can be bulky, but they tend to work really well. And once the pain is gone, you can stop wearing them.
Other Natural Alternatives and Home Remedies to try:
For my own Foot Pain and other Chronic Health Conditions that CBD Oils have Dramatically helped me with my pain, stiff joints, swelling and just numerous other ways. I can’t Rave enough about how this product if you get a High Quality and Purist Form…. I can testify to this day that I haven’t found anything on the market that is purely Natural that has made as big of difference as when I started using CBD Oils!
The Benefits from these Oils are Fe-nominal and there are literally Tons of people that can testify to the healing properties and great relief these have done in there lives.
Many users choose cannabis to manage their long-term health or pain issues, while others supplement daily with healthy CBD products to maintain and promote their general well-being, mood and stress levels.
Study after study on the potential health benefits of CBD continues to be published every year. In 2017, there were hundreds of well-run studies, covering dozens of medical conditions, which point to a bright future for CBD.
Haleigh’s Hope Site says, “Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties…This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and HIV dementia.”
- Has Antipsychotic Effects. …
- Reduces Anxiety. …
- Helps to Fight Cancer. …
- Relieves Nausea. …
- May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders. …
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes….
- Considerably Reduces Swelling….
- Relief to any types of Arthritis and Stiffness, Pain, and Inflammation in the Joints….
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health….
CBD Pure Oil has different potency levels and also offers SoftGel Caps if you don’t like to use the oil orally under your tongue. They want you to be fully assured of the quality and results of their product, so they offer an Unconditional 90-day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the unused portion for a 100% refund. Please let me know how it works out for you and share your experience in the comments below!
If medication, rest, and ice don’t help enough, your doctor might recommend that you go to a physical therapist.
- Sit with your legs extended and knees straight.
- Place a towel around your foot just under the toes.
- Hold each end of the towel in each hand, with your hands above your knees.
- Pull back with the towel so that your foot stretches toward you.
- Hold the position for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat 2 to 4 times a session, up to 5 sessions a day.
- Note: This exercise stretches the muscles at the back of the lower leg (the calf) and the Achilles tendon. Do this exercise 3 or 4 times a day, 5 days a week.
- Stand facing a wall with your hands on the wall at about eye level. Put the leg you want to stretch about a step behind your other leg.
- Keeping your back heel on the floor, bend your front knee until you feel a stretch in the back leg.
- Hold the stretch for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat 2 to 4 times.